The Sound Insulation Grant Program (SIGP) administers and monitors funding (airport and federal funds) for Residential Sound Insulation Programs for the City of Inglewood and the unincorporated areas of Lennox, Del Aire, and Athens in the County of Los Angeles. In addition, the Program administers funding for the sound insulation of schools in the Lennox School District and the Inglewood Unified School District.
The goal of the LAWA’s Sound Insulation Program is to ensure residential communities adversely impacted by aircraft noise are made compatible with California Noise Standards and to provide additional sound insulation for noise impacted schools.
Maps & Guidelines
The technical goals of the Residential Sound Insulation Programs are defined in FAA Order 5100.38D, Airport Improvement Program Handbook.
LAX Residential Sound Insulation Programs
- City of Los Angeles Residential Sound Insulation Program
- El Segundo Residential Sound Insulation Program
- Van Nuys Airport Residential Sound Insulation Program
- Inglewood Residential Sound Insulation Program
Bettye Griffith , Program Manager
mailto: [email protected]
- LA County Residential Sound Insulation Program
Bill Pro, Project Manager
- School Sound Insulation Program
Lennox School District
Inglewood School District