LAWA's Strategic Sourcing Division (SSD, former Procurement Services Division) administers the Contractor Responsibility Program (CRP). Strategic Sourcing Division provides technical support, conducts the CRP reviews, and determines contractor responsibility.
Contractor Responsibility Investigation Process
- Claims regarding alleged responsibility violations by a current or prospective contractor/tenant must be submitted in writing.
- SSD will collect necessary facts and documentation from the complainant(s). To the extent permissible, SSD will maintain the identity of the complainant, if any, confidential.
- SSD will issue a "Notice to Respond" to the alleged contractor/tenant summarizing the facts of the investigation.
- Contractor/Tenant will be allowed ten (10) working days to respond to the request for information.
- Contractor/Tenant's failure to cooperate or respond will be deemed conclusive admission of non-responsibility and LAWA may initiate a hearing.
- A Contractor/Tenant found non-responsible is subject to sanctions.
If you have any question about the CRP or wish to provide public comments about a current or prospective LAWA contractor/tenant, please contact the Los Angeles World Airports, Strategic Sourcing Division, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a list of prospective contractors/tenants, check the Contractor Responsibility Program Questionnaire Respondents
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities.