Under the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Specific Plan, Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) is required to publish annual progress reports for adopted MMRPs. The annual MMRP progress reports provide an update on applicable mitigation activities, policies, and programs that have been or are being implemented.
- Landside Access Modernization Program (LAMP) MMRP
- LAX Runway 6L-24R and Runway 6R-24L Runway Safety Area (RSA) and Associated Improvements Project MMRP
- LAX Runway 7L/25R RSA and Associated Improvements MMRP
- LAX Runway 6R-24L RSA Improvement Projects MMRP
- LAX Northside Plan Update MMRP
- Terminal 1.5 Project MMRP
- Terminals 2 and 3 Modernization Project MMRP
- Secured Area Access Post (SAAP) MMRP
- United Airlines East Aircraft Maintenance and Ground Support Project MMRP
MMRP Progress Reports
* Updates are included in the LAX Master Plan MMRP Progress Report.