This settlement agreement is between Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) and the Inglewood School District. The agreement includes conditions, commitments, obligations, enforcement, etc., of both LAWA and the Inglewood School District.
ELEMENTS OF THE AGREEMENT
- LAWA Funding of Certain District Mitigation Measures – LAWA will fund certain mitigation measures for the Inglewood Unified School District not to exceed $118,500,000 for noise abatement, such as replacement of HVAC equipment with pollution abatement, double-paned windows, and/or sound reduction windows and doors, roofing upgrades, replacement of relocatable classrooms, and temporary housing during construction.
- Security-Related Items – LAWA will assist the Inglewood Unified School District in the coordination and dissemination of appropriate information related to emergency preparedness and response of local law enforcement agencies, emergency response groups and the local communities in the event of an airport-related emergency.
- Community Programs – LAWA will work collaboratively with the Inglewood Unified School District to support a variety of community programs, such as job training and academic programs.
- Settlement Agreement with Inglewood Unified School District
- Exhibit A - Inglewood Unified School District