The LAX Food Donation Policy requires all businesses that sell or distribute food at LAX to join (to be connected to) a food donation program. LAX businesses have to confirm being connected to a food donation program and report the amount of food donated on an annual basis.
- For the LAX Food Donation Policy, click here.
- For a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), click here.
- For a template Business Operational Plan for Surplus Edible Food (BOSEF), click here.
- For the Food Donation Policy Presentation, click here.
- For a Sample Food Donation Tracking Form, click here.
- For LA County Public Health’s Guidelines for Safe Food Donation, click here.
- For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.