Affidavit of Non-Collusion - Form Required with All Bids and Proposals
- Affidavit states that the bid or proposal is genuine
- States that the bid or proposal is not done in the interest or on behalf of any unnamed person
- Certifies that the bidder has not conspired with or solicited another company to create a fake bid for comparative purpose
- Certifies that the bidder has not asked competitors to refrain from bidding
- Certifies that the bidder has not conspired with a competitor or other company to create an unfair advantage over other bidders
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Administrative Code, Division 10, Chapter 1, Article 2, Section 10.15, each bid/proposal must include an affidavit of the Bidder/Proposer that the bid/proposal is genuine, and not a sham or collusive, or made in the interest or on behalf of any person, and that the bidder/proposer has not directly or indirectly induced or solicited any other bidder/proposer to submit a sham bid, or any other person, firms, or corporation to refrain from bidding, and that the bidder/proposer has not sought by collusion to secure for himself/herself an advantage over any other bidder/proposer.
Bidders/Proposers MUST complete, notarize, and submit the attached "Affidavit to Accompany Proposals or Bids" with the bid/proposal.
Failure to include an Affidavit with the bid/proposal will render the bid/proposal non-responsive and will result in its rejection.
Affidavit to Accompany Bids and Proposals
For further information
Please contact: Los Angeles World Airports Procurement Services Division, P.O.Box 92216, Los Angeles, CA 90009-2216; phone: (424) 646-5380, fax: (424) 646-9262, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on business opportunities at LAWA, access the Los Angeles Business Assistance Virtual Network. We look forward to doing business with you!