WHAT IS THE HireLAX PROGRAM?
The HireLAX Program provides local residents access to enroll in a comprehensive, construction apprenticeship preparation program offered by select public agencies or community partners. Upon completion, program graduates are competitively positioned for placement consideration on a LAWA construction project through its contractors and local craft unions. Veterans and women are strongly encouraged to participate in the program.
INTERESTED IN THE NEXT COHORT?
Interested community members must register on Eventbrite and are encouraged to attend an early intake session. Once registered, applicants must attend the mandatory orientation. Those selected will start class to commence in the 8 week, 240 hour program. Click the flyer below for more details!
- HireLAX Apprenticeship Readiness Program (ARP) Flyer
- Eventbrite Register Here
- Anticipated Orientation and First Day of Class 2019 Future Cohorts
HireLAX MEDIA AND PRESS
- HireLAX ARP Reaches 100 Graduates Placed
- HireLAX Celebrates Graduates of its Fifth Cohort
- Airport Improvement - November/December 2018
- Univision - November 2018
- Mayor Eric Garcetti - Twitter - December 2018