Ground Transportation Permit Services
7301 World Way West, 1st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Phone: (424) 646-6460
Fax: (424) 646-9253
New Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 12 noon
2nd Wednesdays: 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
excluding City Holidays
Food-Catering (service truck) Permit Program
All food-catering service trucks providing food service at LAX are required to have a current executed Non-Exclusive Revocable Food-Catering Permit with the Department of Airports and display a valid vehicle decal affixed to each vehicle.
Documents & Forms
- Ground Transportation License Agreement Application form (new applicants)
- Ground Transportation License Agreement Update form
- Ground Transportation Food-Catering Vehicle List
- Nondiscrimination/Equal Employment Practices/Affirmative Action Certificate
- Business Tax Registration Certificate (BTRC) information
- Insurance Forms
Violation of LAX Ground Transportation Rules and Regulations may result in citation and vehicle impound.