Commitment and Core Outcomes
The Environmental Programs Group is committed to providing high quality Environmental Services to internal and external LAWA stakeholders and to the surrounding communities.
Our core outcomes are:
- Securing environmental clearances and consistency determinations for projects in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA.)
- Conducting regulatory activities to achieve a high level of compliance with environmental requirements.
- Promoting and implementing innovative sustainability practices that enhance our airports and the surrounding communities.
- Managing noise impacts through communication and collaboration with community stakeholders.
- Being good environmental stewards by managing clean water and air programs, and protecting our wildlife resources.