Our TSA, CBP and FAA colleagues operate on the frontlines of keeping our airport safe, secure and efficient. We want them all know how much we appreciate them and the sacrifices being made by them and their families right now. – Deborah Flint, CEO, Los Angeles World Airports
- LAWA has established a Resource Center and Food Pantry for federal employees. It is located at the APD Training Facility at 5520 W. Arbor Vitae St., Los Angeles, CA. The Center is open 12-3pm every day except Sundays. Items available include non-perishable food items, diapers, paper goods, toiletries.
- Seventy-five restaurants at LAX are offering 20% discount by showing your ID. Click here for flyer.
- Free use of FlyAway bus from any of its five locations (Union Station, Hollywood, Van Nuys, Long Beach and Westwood) by showing LAWA badge. Learn more here: https://www.flylax.com/en/flyaway-bus.
- Free parking at the Van Nuys FlyAway parking structure. Deferred parking fees for federal employees who park in Lot A. Please inquire when requesting next month’s parking pass.
- New and Existing members of AA Federal Credit Union: $1200 (or amount of one net paycheck) at 1% APR. Click here for flyer.
- AirBnB paying hosts for an extra night for every three nights they rent their space.
- Bank of America - Call (844) 219-0690 for details
- Wells Fargo - Call (800) 219-9736 for details
- U.S. Bank - Call (877) 760-6046 for details
- California - Call (855) 327-7056 for details
- California Unemployment Insurance - Please visit their website, https://www.edd.ca.gov/unemployment/
- South Bay Credit Union - 90-day payment deferral, a 0-percent emergency relief loan for up to 90 days, and fee-free early withdrawal from certificates https://www.southbaycu.com/Emergency-relief/
- Southland Credit Union - Emergency Relief Line of Credit: 0% Interest until April 1, 2019, with first payment deferral to 3/25/19 https://www.southlandcu.org/
- SkyOne Credit Union - Offering no interest loans and deferred payment
- The Mayor has directed LADWP and the Bureau of Sanitation to offer assistance and payment plans for water, power, sewer and trash services, including offering plans that spread payments out over an additional three to four months. Call 1-800-DIAL-DWP or LA Sanitation Customer Service at 1-800-773-2489 for details.
- AT&T and DirectTV - Offers eligibility for flexible payment options. Please visit their website www.att.com
- Sprint - Call (888) 211-4727 for details
- Nationwide - Contact info on policy
- Comcast - Call (800) 934-6489 for details
- Verizon is offering flexible payment options and waived fees for federal employees affected by the shutdown. For support with wireless, call 1-866-266-1445. For assistance with residential home service, call 1-800-VERIZON.
- Cox Communications (Telecom): - Flexible payment options
- Sign into your account at www.Cox.com
- To text a representative, type 54512 on your mobile phone or visit www.cox.com/chat for support any time
- You can also call 1-800-234-3993 and press 1 to speak with a billing support representative Monday through Friday
- To find a retail location, visit www.cox.com/retail
- El Segundo Animal Hospital: Free Purina Vets Pro Plan Veterinary Diet Food for cats and dogs for the duration of the Shutdown. Please call (310) 606-8811 for details.