Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) operates three airports including Los Angeles International, Van Nuys Airports, and Palmdale Land Holdings. LAWA procures over $500 million in goods, services and materials to support passenger and cargo services annually
- We want to do business with you!
- The Los Angeles Business Assistance Virtual Network
- What LAWA Buys
- PDG Procurement Outlook
- The Contracting Process at Los Angeles World Airports
- Administrative Requirements
- LAWA Standards Document
- Contractor Responsibility Program Questionnaire Respondents
- Business, Jobs, and Social Responsibility Division
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant Projects
- Project Labor Agreement (PLA)
- Air Service Development (424) 646 - 6251
For more information on doing business with LAWA or to register for the LAWA Vendor List (allowing you to receive information on current and upcoming bids), please call the Business, Jobs, and Social Responsibility Division at (424) 646-7300 and ask to speak to a Business Outreach representative. We look forward to doing business with you!
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities.