Ground Transportation Permit Services
7301 World Way West, 1st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90045 [email protected]
Phone: (424) 646-6460 Fax: (424) 646-9253
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 12 noon 2nd Wednesdays: 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
excluding City Holidays
Transportation Charter Party (TCP) Permit
More than 3,300 companies and 10,000 transportation charter party (TCP) vehicles are authorized to operate at LAX. All TCP carriers that conduct business at LAX (i.e. pick-up passengers) are required to have a current executed license agreement with the Department of Airports, display a valid vehicle decal and have a functioning Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) transponder affixed to each vehicle.
Operating with an invalid vehicle transponder and/or expired decal are violations of the LAX Commercial Vehicle Rules and Regulations and subject to citation and vehicle impound.
|2019 RE-DECAL SCHEDULE|
|Phase||Processing Dates||Operating Name Starts with:|
|1||April 1 – 30||# - B|
|2||May 1 – 31||C – Ele|
|3||June 1 - 30||Eli – G|
|4||July 1 – 31||H – LX|
|5||August 1 – 31||La –M|
|6||September 1 - 30||N – Q|
|7||October 1 – 31||R – Sty|
|8||November 1 – 30||Sub – V|
|9||December 1 – 31||W – Z|
Please refer to Reference/FAQ sheet for more detailed information.
AVOID THE LONG LINES
Early RE-DECAL ACCEPTED
A $20 late fee will be applied each month after assigned phase
To apply for a new license agreement, refer to the Charter Carrier Application Instructions & Checklist.
Please contact the LAX Ground Transportation Permits Office at (424) 646-6460 or [email protected] with any questions.
Documents & Forms
- Charter Carrier Application Instructions & Checklist
- Ground Transportation License Agreement Information Fillable Form (new applicants and updates)
- Ground Transportation Vehicle List
- Adding a Vehicle to Your Account-Checklist
- Ground Transportation Add/Delete Vehicle Form
- Charter Party Non-Exclusive License Agreement – SAMPLE ONLY
- Business Tax Registration Certificate (BTRC) information
- Insurance Forms
- Ground Transportation License Agreement Cancellation Form
Violation of LAX Ground Transportation Rules and Regulations may result in citation and vehicle impound.