Ground Transportation Permit Services
7301 World Way West, 1st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Phone: (424) 646-6460
Fax: (424) 646-9253
Our office and public counter are currently available by appointment for transponder and decal issuance only, for all other transactions please email [email protected] or call
(424) 646-6460. To schedule an appointment for transponder and decal issuance, please use our online appointment scheduling system.
Closed weekends and City Holidays
The courteous staff at the Ground Transportation Permits Office services over 2,500 agreements to transport guests at LAX. Nearly 12,000 vehicles are inspected and permitted each year and as a Ground Transportation Operator you can submit new applications, finalize agreements, attend orientation, and receive your permit from this location. Staff will also process the addition or deletion of vehicles, issuance of transponders, and re-decaling.
Ground Transportation Permit Program licenses over 2,500 private ground transportation companies at LAX, including scheduled buses, charter buses / vans / limousines, and courtesy vehicle operators.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transportation Charter Party (TCP) Permit Information
- Transportation Network Company (TNC) Permit Information
- Courtesy Transportation Services Permit Information
- Food-Catering (service truck) Permit Information
- Access Fees
- Commercial Vehicle Holding Lots - Map
Ground Transportation providers must abide by the LAX Ground Transportation Rules and Regulations. Operators are responsible for ensuring all drivers are knowledgeable and comply with the rules and regulations set forth.