- The Investor Relations Site: You have requested to enter the Investor Relations section of the Department of Airports of the City of Los Angeles (Los Angeles World Airports) (“LAWA”) website (the “Investor Relations Site”). The Investor Relations Site is intended to provide interested parties with general information about LAWA and LAWA’s financial and operating information. The Investor Relations Site is maintained and operated by LAWA’s Debt and Treasury Section. However, the Investor Relations Site includes links to other sections of LAWA’s website (the “LAWA Site”) and may contain links to websites maintained or controlled by others (“Third Party Sites” and together with the LAWA Site, “Other Sites”). The Other Sites are not part of the Investor Relations Site and are not maintained LAWA’s Debt and Treasury Section. LAWA’s Debt and Treasury Section is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of the Other Sites.
- The Information: All information provided on the Investor Relations Site (the “Information”):
- is provided for convenient, informational and quick reference purposes only;
- is not intended for trading purposes;
- does not purport to (i) include every item which may be material to investment considerations regarding LAWA’s securities (the “Securities”) or (ii) present full and fair disclosure with respect to any financial reports, transactions, Securities and other obligations related to LAWA;
- has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but it is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness;
- is prepared without audit unless otherwise identified;
- speaks only as of the date it was posted (which may be prior to its posting date) or, if the Information is dated, as of that date, and may cease to be accurate after such date; and
- includes any material, code and software contained on the Investor Relations Site
- User Agreement: By clicking “AGREE” on the Disclaimer or clicking on any link to the Information, you (the “User”) will be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed, for the User and its successors and assigns, that:
- will use the Investor Relations Site and the Information in conformity with all applicable laws and regulations.
- No Warranties or Representations: The Information and any information provided on Other Sites (the “Other Information”) is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. LAWA makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, (i) as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Information or Other Information; (ii) that the functions contained in the Information or Other Information will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) that any defects will be corrected; (iv) that the Investor Relations Site, the LAWA Site or any third party site or the servers that make such sites available, are free of viruses or free from other harmful components; or (v) regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information or Other Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, LAWA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Information or Other Information or any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement with respect to the Information or Other Information. LAWA undertakes no responsibility to verify any Information or Other Information and is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by a party using the Information or Other Information. LAWA is not a publisher of any Other Information. 47 U.S.C. § 230(c)(1). Use of Information or Other Information is at the User’s own risk.
- No Obligation to Update/Information Subject to Change: LAWA undertakes no obligation to update the Information. Developments may occur after the dated or posted date of the Information which could render it inaccurate. The Information and any expressions of opinion provided on the Investor Relations Site are subject to change without notice. The posting and maintenance of Information does not imply that there has been no change in the Information or the affairs of LAWA since the date of such Information or posting thereof. Maintenance of any Information is not intended as a republication of such Information on any date subsequent to the date on which such Information was originally published.
- Securities. The Information is not an offer to sell securities or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. No User should make any investment decision in reliance upon the Information.
- Opinions and Forward Looking Statements: Information which involves estimates, forecasts or matters of opinion, whether or not expressly described herein, is intended solely as such and are not to be construed as representations of fact. Certain statements included in the Information or incorporated by reference therein constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, Section 27a of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21e of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such statements are generally identifiable by the terminology used such as “plan,” “expect,” “estimate,” “budget,” “project,” “forecast” or other similar words. A number of important factors affecting LAWA’s business and financial results could cause actual results to differ materially from those stated in the forward-looking statements. Given these uncertainties, the User is cautioned not to rely on forward-looking statements. The achievement of certain results or other expectations contained in such forward-looking statements involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results, performance or achievements described to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
- Links to Non-LAWA Web Sites: Links to Other Sites are provided only as a convenience to the User. LAWA is not responsible for the availability of Other Sites, and does not endorse, expressly or impliedly, and is not responsible or liable for any organization, content, advertising, products, services, forward-looking statements (as otherwise described herein) or other materials on or available from Other Sites or resources thereon, including without limitation information in the nature of third party financial research, analytical tools or execution services. LAWA is not responsible for privacy practices of any Other Site. LAWA is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of any Other Site.
- Trademarks: The logo, name and all graphics on the LAWA Investor Site are trademarks of LAWA. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of LAWA is prohibited. All other trademarks or servicemarks appearing on the Investor Relations Site are the marks of their respective owners.
- Errors: The Investor Relations Site may contain errors and omissions. LAWA reserves the right to correct errors or omissions without prior notice.
- Choice of Law: Construction of the above provisions and resolution of disputes regarding such provisions are governed by the laws of the State of California. The laws of the State of California shall apply to all uses of the Investor Relations Site and the Information. The User consents to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the federal and state courts located in and serving Los Angeles County, California.