EMPLOYEE PARKING AND HANGTAG RULES
LOT 3 and Lot 5
June 1, 2010
The following rules are established for the use of the employee parking lots, and the use of monthly or yearly hang tags in Lot 3, and Lot 5. Charges for hang tags are subject to change as adopted by the Board of Airport Commissioners.
- Effective June 1, 2010 Lot D will be closed. Tenant employees must park in Lot 3.
- Effective June 30, 2010 the ConRAC Lot will be closed. ConRAC employees must park in Lot 5.
- Valid employee parking hang tags are required to park in Lot 3, and in Lot 5. The hang tags must be displayed at all times while parked in these lots.
- Tenant employee parking is provided for the purpose of parking vehicles while engaged in carrying out assigned work duties at LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT). Parking in the employee parking lot during non-working hours, i.e. vacation, is prohibited. Noncompliance may result in citation and towing of vehicle at the owner's expense.
- Parking permits are not transferable and are to be used only by the employee to whom they are issued. Sharing of a permit may result in the revocation of the employee's parking privilege.
- There is no grace period for parking over the end of one month to the beginning of the next month. Employees must have a current hang tag. If an employee's vehicle is in a lot for consecutive days at the end of one month and the beginning of the next month, hang tags for both months are required. (Example: If an employee is parked for 2 consecutive days from June 30 through July 1, hang tags for both June and July are required.)
- Displaying or possessing a stolen or forged/altered permit will be subject to citation and towing of the vehicle at owner's expense and the revocation of the employee's parking privilege.
- Permits are sold at the Parking Concepts, Inc. office, located in Terminal 1. They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Monthly permits are available for purchase approximately 45 days prior to the beginning of the month. Yearly tags are limited, and are available only as long as supplies last.
- The current monthly hang tag charge is $30 per month. This fee applies regardless of when the permit is purchased during the month and there are no refunds. The yearly hang tags will be prorated as the year progresses. The current rate will apply for each month or portion of a month remaining in the year.
- Payments are accepted in the form of cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, debit cards and ATM cards, and a receipt will be provided at the time of purchase.
- If your employer has made previous arrangements with the Airport to pay for your parking permit, you will not be required to submit payment when picking up a permit. However, you will be asked to fill out and sign a special form that will be used for billing your company.
- Motorcycle Parking must be cleared in advance through Parking Services. Airport Police will cite any motorcycle parked in Lots 3 or 5 that has not purchased a hang tag and been cleared through Parking Services.
Please be advised that if all these rules and regulations are not followed, you could lose your right to purchase employee parking.