Vendor Delivery Parking Permit Program
What is it?
This parking permit authorizes vendors to utilize the Vendor Delivery Parking Lots located in the LAX Central Terminal Area to make their deliveries.
LAX Concession and/or Tenant service providers may be authorized to use the lots on an as-needed basis as determined by LAWA Management and arranged through Parking Services.
Who gets it?
- LAX Concession Vendors
- LAX Concession Service Providers (equipment repair, technical services, etc.)
- LAWA Service Providers
Who doesn't get it?
- Companies without a direct contract with an LAX Concessionaire, LAWA Tenant or LAWA to provide goods and services.
- LAX Concession/Tenant Construction Companies
- LAWA Concession vendors, construction and service providers that require access through the Air Operations Area (AOA).
- LAWA Tenant construction and service providers that require access through the Air Operations Area (AOA).
Vendor Parking Permit Application Package