Vendor Delivery Parking Permit Program
What is it?
This parking permit authorizes vendors to utilize specific designated areas in the LAX Central Terminal Area to make their deliveries (i.e. designated areas of West Way, East Way, and a portion of the USO lot).
LAX Concession and/or Tenant service providers may be authorized to use these designated areas on an as-needed basis as determined by LAWA Management and arranged through Parking Services.
Los Angeles World Airports reserves the right to change program rules and/or discontinue the program at any time.
Who gets it?
- LAX Concession Vendors
- LAX Concession Service Providers (equipment repair, technical services, etc.)
- LAWA Service Providers
Who doesn't get it?
- Companies without a direct contract with an LAX Concessionaire, LAWA Tenant or LAWA to provide goods and services.
- LAX Concession/Tenant Construction Companies
- LAWA Concession vendors, construction and service providers that require access through the Air Operations Area (AOA).
- LAWA Tenant construction and service providers that require access through the Air Operations Area (AOA).
Vendor Parking Permit Application Package