Vendor Delivery Parking Permit Program
What is it?
This parking permit authorizes vendors with oversize vehicles only (excess of 8' HT x 9' LG) to utilize specific designated areas in the LAX Central Terminal Area to make their deliveries (i.e. designated areas of West Way, East Way, and a portion of the USO lot).
LAX Concession and/or Tenant service providers with oversize vehicles may be authorized to use these designated areas on an as-needed basis as determined by LAWA Management and arranged through Parking Services.
Los Angeles World Airports reserves the right to change program rules and/or discontinue the program at any time.
Who gets it?
- LAX Vendors with oversize vehicles
- LAX Concession Vendors
- LAX Concession Service Providers (equipment repair, technical services, etc.)
- LAWA Service Providers
Who doesn't get it?
- LAX Vendors who do not have oversize vehicles.
- Companies without a direct contract with an LAX Concessionaire, LAWA Tenant or LAWA to provide goods and services.
- LAX Concession/Tenant Construction Companies
- LAWA Concession vendors, construction and service providers that require access through the Air Operations Area (AOA).
- LAWA Tenant construction and service providers that require access through the Air Operations Area (AOA).
Vendor Parking Permit Application Package