Convenient Non-Stop Bus Service to LAX. No reservation required.
The LAX FlyAway® buses offer convenient regularly scheduled* round- trips, seven days a week, between each terminal at LAX and these locations:
- Van Nuys (San Fernando Valley)
- Union Station (Downtown Los Angeles)
- Westwood (West Los Angeles/UCLA)
- Santa Monica (1875 Main Street, just north of Pico Blvd.)
- Hollywood (6244 Hollywood Blvd, at Argyle)
Passengers leaving LAX may board buses on the Lower/Arrivals Level in front of each terminal under the green "FlyAway® Buses and Long Distance Vans" sign. Each bus is marked with its service location.
Click the image above for Waiting Area Map
|Employee Monthly Pass
|Child (Under age 5 with each fare
- For Van Nuys and Union Station Online Ticket Sales Click Here
- For Westwood Online Ticket Sales Click Here
- All sales are final. Tickets may be purchased at the bus with Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit cards.
- Cash is NOT accepted. Cash may be used to purchase FlyAway® tickets from all Metrolink ticket vending machines for the service at Union Station.
- FlyAway® riders may also use the Metro EZ transit pass. EZ Transit FAQs
Buses stop on schedule at Terminal 1 and arrive later at Terminals 2-7