The following scheduled buses provide service from LAX to various parts of Los Angeles and some surrounding regions. Passengers are encouraged to contact the companies first for more information. These buses pick up passengers on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal under the sign FlyAway, Buses & Long Distance Vans.
Click the image above for Waiting Area Map
Click on each company name in this list for contact information.
- Grayline/Coach USA - Travels to Universal Studios, Knott's Berry Farm, The Disneyland Hotel and all Anaheim Resort Hotels. The company offering this service is called Grayline/Coach USA 714-978-8855 or 800-828-6699. Visit their webite at www.socaltours.com or www.grayline.com.
- Antelope Valley Airport Express - Travels to Newhall, Palmdale and Lancaster in the Antelope Valley, with Lancaster (the furthest location) approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) north of LAX.
- Central Coast Shuttle - Travels to the Central Coast area including: Ventura, Santa Barbara, Buellton, and Santa Maria. For more information, Please call 1-800-470-8818 or visit their website at www.cclax.com.
- Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle- Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, all Disneyland Anaheim resort hotels, O.C. Convention Center, John Wayne Airport, Buena Park, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, San Clemente. For more information please call 714-MICKEY-9 or (714) 642-5399. Visit their website at www.mickeysairportbus.com
- Santa Barbara Airbus - Travels to Santa Barbara, plus nearby Goleta and Carpinteria. The drive to these areas (located northwest of LAX, along the sea coast) from the airport usually takes between one and a half to two hours.
- Shuttle One - Travels to Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and hotels in the Anaheim, Buena Park, and Garden Grove area. For more information please call (800) 400-7488 or (310) 670-6666. Visit their website at www.shuttleone.net.
- Ventura County Airporter - Travels to Ventura and Oxnard, on the sea coast about one hour to one hour and a half northwest of LAX.