Currency Exchange & Business Services
Inside Tom Bradley Terminal
- ICE Currency Exchange booths are located on the departure level post-security in Terminals 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and Tom Bradley International
- ICE Currency Exchange booths are located on the arrivals level in Terminals 2, 5, 6, and Tom Bradley International
- Cash advances (up to $300 in US Dollars), on Visa and Mastercards are available at the ICE Currency Exchange Kiosks in Terminal 2, 3, 5, 7 and Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Telephone (310) 646-0553 or (310) 646-7934 for exchange rates and hours of operation
- Hours of Operation vary according to terminal
- U.S. Postal Service: Postal services are not available in any of the terminals at LAX. Travelers need to mail their correspondence before coming to the airport. The nearest U.S. Postal Service is located at 9029 Airport Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90009. Regular business hours are everyday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. For information, call 1-800-ASK-USPS.
- Notary Public: Tom Bradley International Terminal at the ICE Currency Exchange Booth - Upper/Departure Level, (310) 417-0364, 417-0366, or 863-9953.
- Fax and Photocopy: Tom Bradley Terminal (Lower/Arrivals Level) at the ICE Currency Exchange Booth.
- Free Wi-Fi available in all departure level public areas and baggage claim
- Hotel Reservation and Car Rental Information: In all terminals in or adjacent to baggage claim on Lower/Arrival Level.