Currency Exchange & Business Services
Inside Tom Bradley Terminal
- Telephone 310-649-0553 for exchange rates
- Hours of Operation vary according to terminal
- Located in departure halls of every terminal. Also, in the arrival hall at Tom Bradley International Terminal and Terminals 2, 5 and 6.
- Cash advances (up to $300 in US Dollars), on Visa and Mastercards are available at the ICE Currency Exchange Kiosks in Terminal 2, 3, 5, 7 and Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Hours for ICE vary according to terminal
- ICE Telephone: (310) 646-7934
- U.S. Postal Service: Postal services are not available in any of the terminals at LAX. Travelers need to mail their correspondence before coming to the airport. The nearest U.S. Postal Service is located at 9029 Airport Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90009. Regular business hours are everyday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. For information, call 1-800-ASK-USPS.
- Cell Phone Rentals: Available at the Tom Bradley Terminal Lower/Arrivals Level. Call (310) 645-3500 for information.
- Notary Public: Tom Bradley International Terminal at the ICE Currency Exchange Booth - Upper/Departure Level, (310) 417-0364, 417-0366, or 863-9953.
- Fax and Photocopy: Tom Bradley Terminal (Lower/Arrivals Level) at the ICE Currency Exchange Booth.
- Internet Dataport Access: At all public telephones in terminals.
- ICE Currency Exchange booths are located in all terminals - Upper/Departure Level.
- ICE Currency Exchange booths are also located in Terminals 2, 5, 6, and Tom Bradley International- Lower/Arrival Level.
- Hours for ICE vary according to the terminal. Please call (310) 646-7934 for hours.
- Traveler's Checks and Phone cards: In all terminals at the ICE Currency Exchange booths.
- Travel Insurance: In all terminals at the ICE Currency Exchange booths and kiosks/drop-boxes on Upper/Departure Level.
- Cash advances: (up to $300 in US Dollars), on Visa and Mastercards are available at the ICE Currency Exchange Kiosks in Terminal 2, 3, 5, 7 and Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Hotel Reservation and Car Rental Information: In all terminals in or adjacent to baggage claim on Lower/Arrival Level.
- Stranded Traveler Assistance: In all terminals at the Travelers Aid Society passenger information booths adjacent to or in baggage claim areas on Lower/Arrival Level.