|Notice: “TAP Card Reader On The Move” begins on October 1st, 2017
All TAP card readers on the Union Station and Van Nuys FlyAway
buses will be relocated to the ticket booths.
here for more information.
* Please click a route to purchase a ticket
Employee Monthly Pass $120
Two children age 5 and under may ride free with each paying adult
- All sales are final. Tickets may be purchased at the bus with Visa, Master Card or American Express credit or debit cards.
- Tickets are valid 30-days from the date of purchase.
- Cash is NOT accepted. Cash may be used to purcahse FlyAway® tickets from all Metrolink ticket vending machines for the service at Union Station.
- FlyAway® is currently not equipped to handle credit card chip and PIN technology.
- LAX employees may also use the Metro EZP4 (or higher) transit pass with a valid LAX Security Badge.
EZ Transit FAQs
- FlyAway® LAX Employee Monthly Passes are available for purchase at:
- Union station Ticket Window, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Van Nuys FlyAway Terminal Ticket Window, 7610 Woodley Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91406
- LAWA Rideshare – Administration West, 7301 World Way West, #200, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- LAWA Rideshare – Skyview Center, 6053 West Century Blvd., #420, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- EZ Regional Zone 4 (EZP4) passes are available for purchase at the Long Beach Transit & Visitor Information Center at 130 E. 1st Street, Southeast corner of 1st Street & Pine Avenue in the First Street Transit Gallery. (
http://www.lbtransit.com/About/Information-Centers.aspx, at Metro Customer Service Centers, at the LAWA Rideshare Offices listed above, or online at
Buses stop on schedule at Terminal 1 and arrive later at Terminals 2-7