Certified Service Provider Program (CSPP) - Certified Service Provider License Agreement (CSPLA)
What is it?
The purpose of the CSPLA is to establish a contractual relationship with all companies providing services to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) airlines and/or tenants that may not otherwise be bound contractually by a direct contract, property lease, or concessionaire agreement with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA).
Who should apply?
- Companies that provide airfield and terminal services to LAX air carriers, LAWA tenants and/or LAX recognized consortium
- Airlines, tenants, and/or consortiums that service other airlines, tenants and/or consortiums
Who should not apply?
- Construction contractors
- Companies contracted by LAWA (for any service)
- Companies contracted by government agencies (for any service)
- Concessionaires that have gone through a LAWA competitive bid process and are contracted to provide services at LAX.
- LAWA Contracted Vendors
- Airlines providing services for themselves
For questions and comments about CSPP, please contact Airfield Permits at email@example.com
CSPLA Sample Documents & Forms
CSPP Reference Materials
LAWA Contracting Resources
Governmental Contracting Resources
- Federal Entities
- State Entities