Airfield Permits – Non-Exclusive License Agreement (NELA)
What is it?
The purpose of the NELA is to establish a contractual relationship with all companies providing services at LAWA facilities that may not otherwise be bound contractually by a direct contract, property lease, or concessionaire agreement with LAWA.
Who gets it?
- Companies with service or contracts with permitted air carriers or LAWA Tenants
- Sub-contractors to companies that have NELA's
Who doesn't get it?
- Construction contractors
- Sub-contractors to construction contractors
- Companies contracted by LAWA (for any service)
- Companies Contracted by government agencies (for any service)
- Sub-concessionaires of concessionaires
- LAWA Vendors
- Companies providing service for themselves or companies not affiliated with the airport.
Airports served by the Airfield Permits Unit
Application Package with forms