Convenient Bus Service to LAX. No reservation required.
Notice: Union Station FlyAway Location to be Moved Beginning July 11 through October 10, 2016. Click Here.
Notice: Santa Monica FlyAway
Service Discontinued Effective September 6, 2016.
The LAX FlyAway® buses offer convenient regularly scheduled* round- trips, seven days a week, between each terminal at LAX and these locations:
- Van Nuys (San Fernando Valley)
- Union Station (Downtown Los Angeles)
- Westwood (West Los Angeles/UCLA)
- Hollywood (northeast corner of Selma Ave. and Argyle Ave. - one block south of Hollywood Blvd.)
- Orange Line (south side of Victory Blvd., east of Woodley Ave., along the Metro Orange Line bus route)
- Long Beach (northwest corner of 1st St. and Long Beach Blvd. at Shelter A of the Long Beach Transit Gallery)
Passengers leaving LAX may board buses on the Lower/Arrivals Level in front of each terminal under the green "FlyAway® Buses and Long Distance Vans" sign. Each bus is marked with its service location.
For updates on FlyAway traffic impacts please visit our Twitter feed at
Click the image above for Waiting Area Map
|Employee Monthly Pass
|| ---- >
|Two children age 5 and under may ride
free with each paying adult
|| ---- >
- For Van Nuys and Union Station Online Ticket Sales Click Here
- For Westwood Online Ticket Sales Click Here
- For Hollywood Online Ticket Sales Click Here
- For Long Beach Online Ticket Sales Click Here
- All sales are final. Tickets may be purchased at the bus with Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit cards.
- Tickets are valid 30-days from the date of purchase.
- Cash is NOT accepted. Cash may be used to purchase FlyAway® tickets from all Metrolink ticket vending machines for the service at Union Station.
- FlyAway is currently not equipped to handle credit card chip and pin technology.
- LAX employees may also use the Metro EZP4 (or higher) transit pass with a valid LAX Security Badge. EZ Transit FAQs
FlyAway® LAX Employee Monthly Passes are available for purchase at:
- Union station Ticket Window, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Van Nuys FlyAway Terminal Ticket Window, 7610 Woodley Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91406
- LAWA Rideshare – Administration West, 7301 World Way West, #200, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- LAWA Rideshare – Skyview Center, 6053 West Century Blvd., #420, Los Angeles, CA 90045
EZ Regional Zone 4 (EZP4) passes are available for purchase at the Long Beach Transit & Visitor Information Center at 130 E. 1st Street, Southeast corner of 1st Street & Pine Avenue in the First Street Transit Gallery. ( http://www.lbtransit.com/About/Information-Centers.aspx, at Metro Customer Service Centers, at the LAWA Rideshare Offices listed above, or online at https://www.taptogo.net/ )
Buses stop on schedule at Terminal 1 and arrive later at Terminals 2-7